Cuisine (20 of 25)
30 restaurants available nearby
The owners, Ali and Homerya Darugar, are ever-present hosts with exceptional hospitality skills that make their patrons feel like family. The ambiance is inviting, warm and cozy. The important part, the food, is very creative and amazing. French-influenced Russian cuisine is culinary art....
Our server, Blake, was very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly.
We were seated at a booth in the bar area so the noise level was higher than we like for a “quiet” mid afternoon lunch. We’ll make sure to ask for the dining room in the future.
The BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad was great — after I...
We were at the restaurant celebrating a birthday. We had hoped for good weather, as there is ample room to sit outside. Since it was rainy, we sat inside. We knew if would be noisy, but were given a corner table away from the bar.
It would be better if the "background music" was turned down to...
- Potomac Mills
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Lakeforest Mall Shopping Center
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Manassas Park Shopping Center
- Capital Hilton
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- Gaylord Convention Center
- American University
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC