Cuisine (20 of 70)
277 restaurants available nearby
Food was fantastic! Tried 3 new dishes tonight and they amazing. My steak was cooked to perfection. And the marina shrimp were delicious. Service was phenomenal!! Oh and the mango starfish cocktail made me feel like I should have been on a cruise ship.
Service and food was quick and good, cove fries lacked crab dip, however jerk chicken quesadilla was best food I've had in a while. Shrimp tacos were also really good, and snickers hot chocolate was a neat mixed drink. Wish they put us by the water front window but still a good view 9/10
We went to Michaels cafe for an early Valentine’s dinner. The service was great, we sat at the bar, our bartender/server was Chuck I believe? He was knowledgeable about the menu and didn’t hover over us, checked on us just enough for anything we needed. We started with the Happy Hour tostadas,...
This was a great experience from the time we walked in until we left. All staff were attentive and made sure that we were comfortable and enjoyed all that we received. We will definitely be attending this pub again.
The hostess didn’t cover her nose with her mask. And two or three times she came within 1 foot of my face. To talk to me. That was very irresponsible and dangerous.//The noise level is too high that’s damaging to the years. The food was great, although it was too salty. You should leave salt and...
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport
- Laurel Shopping Center
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- Timonium Shopping Center
- South Baltimore Recreation Center
- Uplands Park
- Charles Village
- Parole Shopping Center
- Babe Ruth Birthplace And Museum
- Loch Raven Plaza Shopping Center
- Marley Station Mall Shopping Center
- Denton Plaza Shopping Center
- Inner Harbor
- Edgewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Hills Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Route 26 Mall Shopping Center
- Ellicott City Historic District