Cuisine (20 of 21)
53 restaurants available nearby
So quiet and peaceful! We had an awesome dinner and cocktails and wonderful service! We had the Charred Brussels Sprouts Salad and seared salmon filet served with a butternut squash salad & sautéed green beans & cherry tomatoes topped with slivered almonds! Cabernet Sauvignon and Peach Bellini!...
Our 62 Wedding Anniversary in a pandemic gave us private dining at The Red Horse! Terrific food, quiet environment, excellent service and wonderful music you could actually hear! Do wish they had a rule that children must stay seated. As we were being seated a table with 2 kids left them run...
What a little gem this place is. We were looking to get out and most of Leesburg was booked, we had not visited here before. The menu offers one said that is Thai and the other that is Japanese. We were in the mood for some sushi. The sushi was exceptional. The maguro looked like it was...
I should have paid more attention to the menu prior to booking our reservation. Only three entrées the rest was bar food style. I was looking for a more intimate “high end” evening with a cool atmosphere, but this ended up basically being a bar that I took my wife to on our anniversary. Before we...
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Van Dorn Plaza Shopping Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Franklin Farm Village Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- National Harbor
- Woodgrove Park
- Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Nationals Park
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Ballenger Creek Park
- Herndon Historic District
- White House
- Federal Triangle Metro Station
- Lincoln Memorial