25 restaurants available nearby
Henry, our waiter was knowledgeable and very experienced in fine dining. The owner, Mr. Levine, is extremely hospitable. The food and ambiance is stellar!!! I was comforted by the covid protocols and the distance of seating arrangements.
Their mojitos & pan de queso are our favorites! Always hits the spot. I had the loaded yucca fries w/ short rib, one of the best meals I have ever had. We requested to sit outside (even though it was a bit chilly) and the host was incredibly nice and set up a heater for us. The server was...
I enjoyed the white wine and garlic mussels and roasted Brussels sprouts before the Salmon BLT for my main course. Absolutely delicious, especially the mussels. I also tried some of their house cocktails, tasty at an affordable price. Great soundtrack as well. Wicked Sisters never disappoints!
- Winters Run Conservation Area
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - at BWI Airport
- Rehoboth Beach
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Conowingo Station
- Arundel Mills
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Severn Square Shopping Center
- Long Meadow Shopping Center
- Timonium Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
- Reisterstown Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Howard County Fairground
- The Rotunda Shopping Center
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Shippensburg
- Little Italy In Baltimore Maryland
- Towson University