12 restaurants available nearby
We went to Stephens on a Wednesday evening for our Anniversary. We had the dining room all to ourselves! The food was delicious and the servers was friendly and efficient. We started with Shrimp Lejon which was cooked perfectly! I had Seafood Bucatini and he had Filet Mignon. Both were amazing! We...
Our food was fresh and excellent. Loved the recommendations from our waitress, especially the Cabernet from Napa on special. I will definitely be back to try other items. Truly a gem and great to enjoy before our show at Media Theatre close bye.
We had a very enjoyable dinner. Presentation and service were both wonderful. Our only complaint was that the room was all glass and we were all quite cold, so dress accordingly if you dine during the colder months. Would definitely return.
Margaret and Warren still packing a triple punch of great food, great portions & great prices! Our most recent visit covered the whole menu with samples of sushi, sashimi and the best Szechuan spicy dumplings you’ve ever had. Delicate morsels in a sauce you can’t stop thinking about after your...
- Fairless Hills Shopping Center
- Gateway Shopping Center
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem
- King of Prussia Mall
- Philadelphia 2040 Market St
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad
- Concord Mall
- Peddlers Village Shopping Center
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Rider University
- Elkins Park Station
- Gordon Park
- Port Penn Interpretive Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Chestnut Street
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Sight And Sound Theatres
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem