Cuisine (20 of 22)
16 restaurants available nearby
The Ridley specializes in Southern cuisine so we had gumbo and shrimp and grits with corn bread. Everything was delicious. If you were to compare the grits to others, you may find that they were a little thicker in texture. They were delicious with the rich roux and the jumbo shrimp.
Fun spot for a date night. Drink menu has something for everyone. I enjoyed a classic old fashioned the best. We tried 2 small bites, the trout dip and the dumplings- very tasty. Seating was very comfortable. Prices in line with what you’d expect on west main.
I got to get my wife and I made the reservation as soon as we could because we could not wait to get back to have a wonderful Danny experience at this wonderful restaurant. Give thought to the wine pairing option, ask for Melissa! When you make a reservation, consider asking for an outside table...
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- James River
- Bon Air Historic District
- Virginia International Raceway
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- John Paul Jones Arena Official Listing
- Short Pump Park
- River Road Shopping Center
- Valley View Mall
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Providence Square Shopping Center
- Sandler Center
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Natural Chimneys Regional Park
- Loehmanns Plaza Shopping Center
- Janaf Shopping Center