Cuisine (20 of 52)
170 restaurants available nearby
we have made The Collective one of our favourite places to eat, it seldom disappoints.
It’s pub and pizza fare but really well done. The menu is relatively small but the food is always fresh, hot and really tasty. The staff are polite and friendly and, particularly on weekends, often very busy....
My partner and I went for stake night and the meal was absolutely amazing. Steak was cooked perfect, salad was delicious as were the chips. I have also been for pasta night twice and both times have been delicious. Will be back again and again.
Wondeful service. Out waitress was awsome. Wonderful service and great since of humor. Couldn't believe we she told us it was only her 2nd shift. She was so professional but also willing to have a chat and a giggle with us too which is so refreshing. All your staff are so friendly and fun.
- Aura on Flinders Serviced Apartments
- Monash Hotel
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Gisborne Motel
- Peppers Docklands
- Boutique Stays - Victorian Vogue
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- The Spencer Backpackers
- Australian Home Away at North Melbourne
- Villa Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Boutique Stays - Cambridge
- Hotel Lindrum Melbourne MGallery Collection
- Mount Dandenong View
- The Hotel Windsor
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street
- Gisborne Peak Winery Eco-Cottages
- Mono Three on A'Beckett Street
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel