13 restaurants available nearby
This is one of our favorite restaurants un Lancaster. Service was perfect....attentive and friendly but not smothering. The food was excellent. We started with the mussels (served in a small skillet with no shells). So tasty! I had the sea scallops (which were in a sauce with fresh mushroom...
Atmosphere, food, service, all was very good. One complaint, made a reservation for Yorgos which is the first floor restaurant/bar. Upon arriving, we were taken upstairs to Kefi which is more upscale with a different menu. Did not appreciate that. We went back downstairs and were told they give...
As first timers, our family was not sure what to expect as we opened the front door to this establishment. We were shown to the second floor where the more "formal" dining takes place. Our food was delicious (we highly recommend the gyros, a special entree of lobster tail and angle hair pasta and...
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Buchanan's Birthplace State Park
- Wynnewood Road Station
- Longwood Gardens
- Garden State Park
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Granite Run Mall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Paoli Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Rittenhouse Square
- Bucks County Playhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Days Inn & Suites Amish Country Lancaster
- The Inn at Jim Thorpe
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport