Cuisine (20 of 27)
50 restaurants available nearby
Always a great visit! Cher is the BEST server, we adore her. And Knoxie's has the best cheeseburgers. I rarely eat a burger but if I am craving one, theirs is the best. The Tuesday burger & beer special can't be beat.
We had a great dinner at O’Briens! Our server was excellent, as were the stuffed shrimp and Mac and cheese with Backfin Crab! My Orange Crush was one of the best I’ve ever enjoyed. The only downside of O’Briens are the acoustics. It’s very loud (especially if the clientele are boisterous) to...
Fine beer on tap. Happy Hour a real bargain! Half price appetizers and drinks Mon-Friday 3-7. Friendly servers. Located close to the heart of the city of Annapolis, in the inner West Street business district. A participant of Dining Under the Stars on Wednesday and Saturday, enjoy live music while...
A small restaurant with a lot of charm! I have never had a poor meal at Luna Blu-- and they give u plenty of food, some of which I usually enjoy another day. Our server awesome nice and did a super job. Deserves a prominent position on your Annapolis list of restaurants!
- White Marsh Plaza Shopping Center
- Deep Creek Lake
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Clayton Station
- Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown
- Constant Friendship Shopping Center
- Charles Village
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Wades Point Inn on the Bay
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Timonium Shopping Center
- Carousel Resort Hotel and Condominiums
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Little Island Marina
- Eastpoint Mall Shopping Center