Cuisine (20 of 27)
34 restaurants available nearby
Best dc happy hour ever! I am from AZ where North originated so was already a big fan but love seeing the great deals also in dc now. We got the board and bottle of wine plus a side of bruschetta and it was so inexpensive and delicious! I’ll definitely be back.
This new restaurant is a fabulous addition to the West End. The service is fantastic, and the food is wonderful. Prices are very reasonable, especially for that area. I can hardly wait until more folks are vaccinated and I can call this new watering hole.
Old School, Class, Elegance . . . . . .all words that describe the staff, ambience, service and quality of The Prime Rib! If you would like to enjoy an evening with your spouse, friends or business acquaintances, The prime Rib will provide you an unforgettable experience.
One of the best restaurants I've been to since reopening following Covid19. The staff was very attentive to our party and served us promptly and courteously. Covid19 sanitation was followed and everything was clean and sanitary. All the dishes were cooked to perfection. We will definitely...
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Occoquan Historic District
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Montgomery Mall Shopping Center
- Lansdowne Resort
- Travilah Square Shopping Center
- AKA White House
- 1401 S. Joyce #915
- Wheaton Plaza Shopping Center
- National Mall The Mall
- W Washington DC
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Mills
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Little Washington Spa & Loft