Cuisine (20 of 22)
24 restaurants available nearby
The ambulance was great, there was a live musician who was playing 70s soft rock at a very appropriate sound level. I was seated in the booth closest to him and it was the right level for dinner music. Service was excellent as well. Our food was fantastic and arrived very quickly and piping hot....
Date night with the hubby- made us feel like we were back in Paris. Everything was terrific- we had the French onion soup and escargot to start and the we split one of the specials - Dover sole filet at table side. Can’t wait to come and try other menu items and their nice selection of dinner...
As always, food was delicious and plentiful. My homemade bucatini was outstanding as was the octopus salad I had as my appetizer. Love the wine menu and the cocktails are outstanding. We love this place and return regularly.
The food was excellent. Very enjoyable Birthday dinner.
Our favorite part was the kind of people who work there! So polite and friendly and kind! McKenzie greeted us at the front door and greeted everyone as they left! John, was just the best! All around wonderful guy! Our server was fabulous and it was her last day working there because she finished up...
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Buchanan's Birthplace State Park
- Wynnewood Road Station
- Longwood Gardens
- Garden State Park
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Granite Run Mall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Paoli Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Rittenhouse Square
- Bucks County Playhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Days Inn & Suites Amish Country Lancaster
- The Inn at Jim Thorpe
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport