23 restaurants available nearby
Firebirds has fast become one of my "go to" favorites. The food is excellent. The ambience is on the sophisticated high-end steakhouse side. Our server was friendly and efficient without being overly intrusive. It's just a great place.
We arrived a few minutes early and was seated immediately because there wasn’t many people there, but was placed in the far end corner of the restaurant. The waitress did her job but her facial expressions said she really didn’t want to wait on us. We asked if she could take our picture because we...
As always, food was delicious and plentiful. My homemade bucatini was outstanding as was the octopus salad I had as my appetizer. Love the wine menu and the cocktails are outstanding. We love this place and return regularly.
Date night with the hubby- made us feel like we were back in Paris. Everything was terrific- we had the French onion soup and escargot to start and the we split one of the specials - Dover sole filet at table side. Can’t wait to come and try other menu items and their nice selection of dinner...
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Buchanan's Birthplace State Park
- Wynnewood Road Station
- Longwood Gardens
- Garden State Park
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Granite Run Mall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Paoli Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Rittenhouse Square
- Bucks County Playhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Days Inn & Suites Amish Country Lancaster
- The Inn at Jim Thorpe
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport