Cuisine (20 of 23)
16 restaurants available nearby
We had never eaten at a Japanese Steakhouse before, but my 14 year old wanted to go for his birthday. He and his younger brother loved it! We all loved the soup, the chicken, steak and shrimp and we enjoyed watching it being prepared.
Excellent food and service. Trio medallion filets were cooked to perfection!
This was a very special occasion to celebrate my BFF's 50th Birthday and everything was top notch. Our server, James, was outstanding and very kind and also very attentive. The food is exquisite and it all came out perfectly. My BFF got the lobster bisque and a bone-in ribeye and I got a wedge...
Welcome to O'Malley's, your neighborhood bar and gathering spot. Our menu features classic American comfort foods as well as seasonal dishes and classic bar fare. The bar features local craft beers and wines from Loudoun County. Stop by and try our own O'Malley's Brew created in partnership with...
Good food, good service!! Mostly family patrons, few businesses types talking about achievements and performance next table, forced us to selectively hear. Maybe Cooper hawk should put business people in different section from people seeking pleasure.
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Washingtonian Center
- Nationals Park
- Bethesda Metro Station
- White Oak Shopping Center
- National Harbor
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Bluemont Historic District
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Crystal Gateway Marriott
- Washington Union Station DC
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Dominion Square Shopping Center
- George Mason Park
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Greg Crittenden Memorial Park