Cuisine (20 of 55)
101 restaurants available nearby
The trout with crab on top was very good. My wine & my friends wine was excellent as she had two glasses. We had appetizers which were delicious.
She has escargot. Very good. We finished with the lemon dessert. Delish. My mom was at the birthday party in the other room and she said the Sharas(?)...
Made a reservation for 730, but still had to wit 30 minutes. Food was great!
Established in 1995, the Maumee Bay Brewing Co. is Toledo’s original craft brewery. Located under the High Level Bridge in the Oliver House, we make tasty beers and ciders in our 15 BBL copper brewhouse on display in the main brewpub. Across the street is our 30 BBL brewery and packaging facility...
- Fifth Third Field
- Dibble Park
- Lucas County Recreation Center
- Perrysburg Marketplace Shopping Center
- Spring Meadows Place Shopping Center
- Historic Old West End
- Alexis Lewis Shopping Center
- J C Donnell Memorial Stadium
- Tamaron Country Club
- Bryan Downtown Historic District
- Somerset Plaza Shopping Center
- Hedges Boyer Park
- North Turkeyfoot State Park
- Nona Frances Centennial Park
- Clarington Station
- Findlay Village Mall Shopping Center
- Brownstone Plaza Shopping Center
- South Park
- Carr Park
- Peter Navarre Shopping Center