Cuisine (20 of 30)
31 restaurants available nearby
We enjoyed our dinner at Sunset Grille, but I think next time we will just sit at the patio bar. The food was pretty good and the service was impeccable, but we probably won’t go back. That being said, it was a nice change from all of the other beach bars and grilles that are so common. The...
Elevated local flavor in a relaxed atmosphere. Blue 11 was a welcome surprise. The local staff was welcoming, well organized, and informative. We had the seven course tasting menu with wine pairings. Every course was unique and delicious.
My husband and I had a lovely evening. Our waiter Scott was awesome. Started off with lobster dumplings and salad. Had the chicken and Scallop dishes. Then panda cotta and key lime tart. Food was delicious and service. Thank you!
NEW. Just steps from the unique ecosystem of the mangrove lagoon, our casual waterfront bar & grill is now offering island-style BBQ and fresh cocktails with a spectacular backdrop. Lunch service starts at 11:30pm.Explore uninhabited islands and winding tunnels and waterways of the unique ecosystem...
- Haven Barcadera
- Corinth Station
- Saint Kitts Deep Water Port
- Saint Barthelemy
- Buck Island Reef National Monument
- Eagle Beach
- Marabella Junction
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Point Lisas Industrial Port
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center
- Salt River Bay National Historic Site And Ecological Park
- Reef Golf Course
- Paria Falls
- Market Square
- Market Square
- Reina Beatrix International Airport
- Palm Beach
- Fish Hawk Marina
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Saint George Village Botanical Gardens