Cuisine (20 of 26)
121 restaurants available nearby
In this Covid-19 period, we dined outdoors in November in a partially enclosed wooden hut in the street; it was cold but comfortable. The best part was that my friend and I could socialize and eat a delicious pasta lunch accompanied by a tasty glass of wine in a pleasant and safe environment...
the meal was a delightful and even a sublime experience. I don't like chicken breast. But the cajun roasted chicken was spectacular. Moist, and the flavors of the sauce were a perfect complement . I am looking forward to dining there again.
mother and son date. loved everything about this restaurant. the decor, music, food, everything! top quality service! loved it so much, we’re going back again next week for lunch!!!!
- Gramercy Park
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Rockefeller Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- BDL Airport
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Hillside Park Playground
- Chappaqua Station
- Bleecker Street
- Steinway Street
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center