27 restaurants available nearby
Reliable Chappaqua source for moules frites, garlic shrimp, salads with chicken etc. Menu has been scaled back due to covid-19 which makes it less of a french bistro although still quite good. Outdoor dining in summer is a plus. Family friendly during early hours.
We were there to get together before a funeral and it was a perfect quiet spot to talk (although we may have been loud lol!) We were catching up and the food made it great, especially the seafood risotto. Then you brought out a surprise dessert and it was both pleasing aesthetically and...
Opened in January of 2014, 105-Ten Bar & Grill has continued to be a popular destination for guests from all over Westchester County. Offering a wide array of starters, salads, flatbreads, burgers, sandwiches, entrees, and much more. Our 20 seat bar features four 65" large screen TV's for all the...
This restaurant always goes above and beyond to ensure that we have an excellent experience. We have been only eating outdoors during this time and their tent is spacious, with a wide opening and heated comfortably. Cannot say enough good things about Lenny’s!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- One World Trade Center
- Rockville Centre Station
- Ocean County Mall Shopping Center
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Cedar Island State Park
- Westchester Mall Shopping Center
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Rockefeller Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Dix Hills Park
- Steinway Street
- North Utica Shopping Center
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Childrens Museum of Saratoga