24 restaurants available nearby
Dinner at Vela's is always good. The branzino entrée was delicious. The menu has a nice selection of meat and fish, as well as salads. The salad with avocado, corn and Caesar dressing was very good. The one disappointment at Vela's is the bread. It is dry and has no taste. Other than that Vela's is...
The new menu was fabulous. A huge improvement. We went at 3:00 p.m. and had a wonderful experience as we were the only ones in the dining room and had great service and took over two hours to have a wonderful lunch/dinner experience.
My friends and I visited Flames that's part of a bachelor's outing. The service was phenomenal, the food was terrific, the atmosphere could not have been nicer, and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great night out with wonderful food and perfect service.
Experience was great only wish when ordering the waiter would have explained that with the steak entree there are no side dish if you would like it would be an extra cost which we would gladly have paid.
It was never explained and only saw the waiter again when the time came to pay bill.
- Columbus Circle
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- SYR Airport
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Penn Station, New York City
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Outer Harbor Turning Basin
- East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina
- East Islip Marina
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- 14th Street Union Square
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York