22 restaurants available nearby
From the moment we got there the staff was incredible. We were supposed to sit outside but the weather was terrible. My husband refused to sit inside, so they made us a seating arrangement under the buildings covering by the entrance. We had two heaters and were very comfortable. The management and...
Everything was excellent. I have a gluten allergy, and the pan seared gluten free gnocci was to DIE for. Our waitress was excellent, adorable rooftop and great COVID precautions. 10/10 experience.
Surprisingly good! Looked very quiet from the street, but once inside and to the back of the restaurant, busy and lively! Definitely understaffed, but that is just something that is part of dining now as restaurants struggle to employ enough waiters.
- Gramercy Park
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- New Jersey Wildlife And Game Refuge
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Point Pleasant Beach
- American Museum of Natural History
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Columbus Circle
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Prudential Center
- Herald Square
- Susan B Anthony House
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- 14th Street Union Square
- Central Park