Cuisine (20 of 51)
52 restaurants available nearby
To experience delicious Modern European Cuisine Owner and Chef, Jaysen a culinary artist creates each dish with passion and distinction. All dishes are freshly made with seasonal produce with an extensive wine list to match Chef Jaysen puts paradise on a plate to satisfy your eyes and your palate.
Best Indian in the South Eastern suburbs by far. Consistently good food we have never had a bad meal here. Would choose Kantipur over any other Indian and we have tried them all. Great value for money, great atmosphere for such a small place and a good selection of meat and vegetarian dishes to...
The bartenders were absolutely amazing, picked the perfect drinks for us when we didn’t know what to have. Service was so attentive and the drinks were absolutely delicious. The best way to spend a Sunday night!
Came into the restaurant on their opening night after a long hiatus during lockdown. As a first meal at a restaurant out of lockdown I was pleasantly surprised. The food was outstanding, we had the butter chicken, lamb korma and the chilli chicken from their indo Chinese menu. Shared this among...
- Bluebell Apartments
- Australian Home Away at Wonga Park Brushy Creek
- Sandown Park Hotel Noble Park
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- Villa Waratah
- Arrow on Swanston
- Quest Docklands Apartment Hotel
- Boutique Stays - Pier Point
- Nomads St Kilda Beach
- Brady Hotels Central Melbourne
- Anchor on Spencer Top
- Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
- Flinders Loft - A Luxico Holiday Home
- ibis Melbourne - Little Bourke Street
- Hawthorn Holiday House
- Alphington Serviced Apartments
- Paramount Apartments Melbourne
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel
- Quest South Melbourne
- Punthill Burwood