Cuisine (20 of 30)
32 restaurants available nearby
My go-to for buffet. First of all, the buffet is affordable relative to other hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Contango’s buffet is at least half the price of the rest in town. The spread may have fewer varieties compared with the other hotels’ buffets, but the quality is excellent.
Some of the waiters and waitresses sounded a bit unfriendly. Nonetheless the ambience, food and service were good.
Overall service is excellent but the food portion can be bigger in my opinion especially the Caesar Salad which I ordered, there should be more vegetables in it. Other than that, the rest is perfect.
- beautiful interior and floor to ceiling windows with skyline view. No buildings encroaching into view which is great.
-Great local asian selection, oxtail soup was great, lots of noodle soups
- Lots of different roast meats to choose from. roast beef/chicken was a lil tough/dry, but the lamb was...
- Berjaya Time Square Theme Park Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Leong Bank Bandar Seremban
- Putra World Trade Centre
- Beach Teluk Kemang Port Dickson
- Neway Ktv Kuala Lumpur
- Ampang Park Station
- Merdeka Square
- Pd Waterfront Port Dickson
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre Klcc
- Sungei Wang Plaza
- Mines Wonderland
- State Monument State Secretariat Building
- Kl Central Park The Lake Gardens
- Genting Highlands
- Ampang Park
- Shah Alam Convention Center
- Bukit Bintang Plaza
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Gsc Pavilion Kl Golden Screen Cinemas
- Merdeka Stadium