25 restaurants available nearby
Eduardo did a great job! The ribeye was cooked to my husband's likeness and my porkchop was good as well. The New York Sour was tasty, however The Old Fashion with Woodford Reseve was not the best.
I suggest to look your bill over before paying because our waiter brought us the bill which was ok...
We went for lunch with a reservation and were promptly seated and waited on. Very nice server. I had the chopped salad which was super fresh and perfectly sized portion. My companion had the fish tacos and said they were really good. There were three tacos plus a salad again great serving size for...
They didn’t have our reservations, I was told that that they don’t take reservations on weekends. Really confused as I received two reminder texts in which I replied back that we we would be there! They did however get us a table for 10 in bar area which was fine.
This is probably my fault but didn't realize that they no only offer the true churrasco style and served rodízio sytle on Sundays. Food was good, Service was better. Of course we will be back, but probably only on Sundays for the time being.
- Holiday Inn Express Flint-Campus Area
- Detroit Cultural Center Historic District
- Charles H Wright Museum of African American History
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall
- Northwood Center Shopping Center
- Comerica Park
- Detroit Downtown
- The Fillmore Detroit
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ann Arbor West
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- Cabelas Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor North University
- 8 Mile Beech Center Shopping Center
- Partridge Creek Golf Banquet Center
- Colonnade Shopping Center
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Detroit Downtown - Fort Shelby
- Comerica Park
- Hill Auditorium
- State Street