Cuisine (20 of 45)
145 restaurants available nearby
Found this restaurant through Open Table when traveling in the area with my husband and kids. Chose it due to its great ratings and the menu looked good! It was a Monday night, so it wasn’t too busy. It’s a beautiful restaurant. Everyone loved their food and we liked that we had many healthy...
It was early in the day and Brio was quiet. Food was excellent and service was perfect. We sat outside on a relatively cool day for Vegas in July. The misters were on and it was pleasant. We are Vegas locals and Brio is one of our favorites.
Very cool place to feel like a rockstar! Do karaoke to a live band, now that’s awesome! Lotta people hanging out there look like they are in bands, probably/possibly local bands. Didn’t have any food, but I’m assuming it’s good. Poor choice on red wines, but what do you expect for a sports bar.
What a fun way to eat your veges and meat. Tom yum broth was not too spicy, but had a definite tang. Beef broth was good, but bland by comparison. Veges were the best part for me. Waygu beef was okay. Server was very helpful to explain the process to us.
Confirmation email said we were entitled to...
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Strip
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- The Mirage
- Bellagio Fountains
- Cragin Pool
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Polo Towers by Raintree
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Town Square Las Vegas
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Imperial 400 Motor Inn
- Treasure Island Battleship Show
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Fremont Street Experience