15 restaurants available nearby
Great food with a high end flair. Since reopening as Thacher and Rye (previously Volt) the quality and eclectic nature of the food has been sustained, but the price point (still on the high end) has come down and the service a bit more relaxed and cordial.
We had a wonderful time celebrating our anniversary at Firestone's. The hostess and servers were outstanding and made us feel welcome. The food was amazing (calamari, lamb, wagyu sirloin) and cooked to perfection. The amuse bouche, complements of the chef, was also a very nice, unexpected touch...
Service, food and atmosphere were great. Derrick, our server, was terrific. He knew the menu well and he was very attentive. The pace of our dining experience was the right tempo. The food, especially the double cut pork chop was delicious along with house brewed root beer! BJ’s has never...
- Potomac Mills
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Lakeforest Mall Shopping Center
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Manassas Park Shopping Center
- Capital Hilton
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- Gaylord Convention Center
- American University
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC