70 restaurants available nearby
Hasn’t been in 3-4 years. Very impressed by current setup, food and service. All very good and covid precautions are done very well. Only odd thing is that initial beer mug had a slightly soapy funk to it but - hey, I know it was clean!
I would recommend this place for a quick bite for lunch or for dinner. The food is really good, the service is good as well and the ambiance is on point. I highly recommend the Linguini Carbonara, it was the best I have had. I enjoyed this place, and will definitely go back again.
We went for my wife's birthday. We were seated at our favorite table by the fireplace, which was great since it was a cold night. Our waitress, Molly, was lovely and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. My wife gave her some mask lanyards to hold her mask in place when not in use. She was...
- Band B Marina
- Empire State Building
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center
- Ocean County Mall Shopping Center
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Wollman Rink
- Foxwoods Casinos
- Lorenzen Street Park
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Lincoln Center
- Dix Hills Park
- Broad Street
- Steinway Street
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center