13 restaurants available nearby
The service was fantastic as always, thanks to our server, Erin, for another fantastic evening out and exceptional friendly service. The food was excellent for the most part. The filet in the surf-and-turf was not as tender or as well seasoned as the other food (maybe not aged properly either),...
Eating breakfast at the Iron Rooster was so delicious! The pop tart (cinnamon and sugar) was to die for, and the Chicken Benny was amazing--and plenty of food for leftovers. We loved our waiter Luis and the service was great. The ambiance left a little to be desired since we were in the outdoor...
The four of us had been here often in the past and we always enjoyed Level. Tonight was the best experience as the new chef really outdid himself. All the small plates were extremely tasty and the server, Kyle, did a good job of staying close. We will continue to frequent Level in the days...
Nice waterside location. Very good food, super service from our server Faisal. We had a small problem with an entree being not quite hot, and he made it right presto! We were also on a schedule due to a later commitment, and the staff made everything flow very well.
We were very pleased with...
- Fairwinds Marina
- Normandy Shopping Center
- Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Sandy Point State Park
- Greenspring Shopping Center
- Rehoboth Beach
- Dobbin Center Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- Memorial Stadium Historical
- Harford Mall Shopping Center
- Rockburn Branch Park
- Baltimore Washington Parkway
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront