Cuisine (20 of 47)
158 restaurants available nearby
What a great airport sports bar. I wanted to watch the NFL. They had all the games. They also have a great waitstaff that keep the food and drinks coming during our three hour stay. Delicious food. Loved the crab dip, crap soup and crab cakes.
Family dinner to celebrate our mother’s 76th birthday was excellent!
The food was outstanding and my server Chuck was great. Justine, the manager, is awesome. She just stopped by my table to make sure my food was cooked properly and I was satisfied.
I would recommend Cooper Canyon to anyone for wonderful food and outstanding staff as well as excellent...
Our server was great and very attentive and helpful. Overall the food was very good, but I was disappointed in the garlic mashed potatoes. Tasted like boxed potatoes and no taste of garlic. But the crab ball appetizer was very good and my friend's food was very good. Desserts were great, too. ...
Nice outdoor space. The blackened chicken & firecracker salmon Dixon recommended were great. Usually get the same thing but happy trying something different turned out so tasty. Thank you Dixon! (who was also great by the way)
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- Towson Town Shopping Center
- Reisterstown Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Italy In Baltimore Maryland
- Festival At Perry Hall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Hunt Valley Inn, a Wyndham Grand
- Baltimore Harbor Hotel
- Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Towson University
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Whitehall Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Timonium Shopping Center