Cuisine (20 of 28)
61 restaurants available nearby
Incredible take on Indian food. It doesn’t really feel like an Indian restaurant but like a very upscale gourmet restaurant with very tasty food. The crab appetizer and the main dishes of Chilean sea bass and the lamb were outstanding. Also their smoky and spicy cocktail was really well executed. I...
PizzArte is one of my favorite restaurants. I know the pizza is terrific but I always get the melanzane parmigiana; it is the best I’ve ever eaten. Wines are good and salads, although big enough for 2, are also delicious. Service is friendly, polite and unobtrusive.
We celebrated our son’s birthday and had an exceptional experience. The wine selection was perfect, food delicious and we had the time to enjoy the meal, didn’t feel rushed at all. Felt comfortable with table spacing and behaviors of the servers and staff. Excellent evening!
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Gramercy Park
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Wall Street
- Americana Manhasset
- American Museum of Natural History
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- Norwalk Green
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Steinway Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Midtown East, Manhattan