Cuisine (20 of 57)
61 restaurants available nearby
The food was very good! I ordered the bulgogi, my daughter had the pork Katsu and my husband had the sashimi deluxe. Great quality food and our server was friendly and attentive. The tempura ice cream was delicious.
Came for my husband’s birthday. The food is fantastic! Warm welcome. Fresh ricotta and bread. Delicious daily specials delicious— zippy calamari, “straw and hay” pasta with crispy prosciutto. Tiramisu for dessert. Yummy!
Stopped here for a late brunch after visiting the Mütter Museum & it was fantastic. The avocado toast, served with a crabmeat salad & spinach tossed with pickled onion, was the best I’ve had. Great service. Decent value. Would recommend & revisit.
Two couples and our 3 kids ate here during happy hour on a Saturday. We sat outside, and I’m not sure we could’ve fit inside as comfortably. The street was noisy, as there was some honking from traffic and an ambulance siren at one point. The waitstaff were excellent as was the food. I thought it...
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Reading Terminal Market
- English Village Shopping Center
- Springfield Mall Shopping Center
- Christiana Mall
- Flourtown Shopping Center
- Toftrees Golf Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE-Bensalem
- Peddler's Village
- The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Villanova University Conference Center
- Ashbourne Country Club
- Penn State University
- Ardmore Station
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Parx Racing And Casino
- Franklin And Marshall Athletic Field
- University of Delaware
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Nemours Mansion And Gardens