22 restaurants available nearby
We love visiting Go Fish. Our waitress Marissa (or Melissa, I'm sorry, I forget) was wonderful. The food was fantastic and we absolutely love the ambiance of the dining room. Even the PPP dividers between the tables make each dining experience feel more intimate and private. I hope they keep that...
If your looking for dining by the water, this is the spot. Right over the via duct right before you enter the village of the Stonington Borough. Food was so delicious. The staff was very professional and friendly. One of my favorite places to eat, especially during the Summer. The sunset is...
Everything we ordered was very good, and between the four of us, we were all over the place. Sashimi, salad, cod, swordfish and bass were all top notch. The Oysters Rockefeller were a little over-seasoned, but everything else, including the service, was great! Plus, just about every menu item (food...
- Columbus Circle
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- SYR Airport
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Penn Station, New York City
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Outer Harbor Turning Basin
- East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina
- East Islip Marina
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- 14th Street Union Square
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York