Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Our famous jumbo lump crab meat cake, pan seared, served with a white wine lemon sauce on the side
Shrimp and Salmon Amalfi
Jumbo shrimp, stuffed with creabmeat filling, wrapped with a salmon fillet, baked, topped with a lemon saffron sauce, served with potato & vegetable of the day
Waitress switched with another, tried to make us deal with the drama of who got the table. Appetizer was okay, meal was great
The food was delicious. The setting was beautiful. Always enjoy being here on the water. The wait staff was wonderful.
first time here, business lunch. Good food, great service & location.
Everything was great from the food to the service to just a great experience for my 10th anniversary
Drink prices are extremely high as compared to other high end bars and restaurants in the Metropolitan Philadrlphia area. With a facility that needs to be updated they have no right charging the prices they do.
Great food and service! Plan on eating there again.
The food was delicious and the service was great!